Welcome to CTI Techtalkers! We are an open Toastmasters club that is committed to helping our members achieve their communication and leadership goals. We offer encouragement and support, a mentoring program and lots of fun while learning. Guests are welcome.

Meetings are held every Wednesday from 12 noon to 1 pm at 3553-31st St NW, Calgary, AB. Our club meets all year.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Free Toast Host Facelift

As we all know there has been a re branding of Toastmasters International. With that comes a new version of the Free Toast Host website. I just wanted you to know that I am working on getting everything transferred over to it as quickly as possible and it should be ready in the next couple of weeks.

If you want, you can see my progress here: http://8250.toastmastersclubs.org/. But I will suggest not to sign into the members area until I have sent an email out saying that it is 100% ready to go.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know! Thanks

No comments: