Welcome to CTI Techtalkers! We are an open Toastmasters club that is committed to helping our members achieve their communication and leadership goals. We offer encouragement and support, a mentoring program and lots of fun while learning. Guests are welcome.

Meetings are held every Wednesday from 12 noon to 1 pm at 3553-31st St NW, Calgary, AB. Our club meets all year.

Friday, July 01, 2011

Welcome to July

Hello, and welcome to a new year for the CTI Tech Talkers exec. team. I have switched up the blog a little. I will try to change it up per season to make it a little more interesting. I have also increased the width of the page so please let me know if anyone is having problems viewing the page.

I will be changing up the links on the side but that won't be for a little bit.

If you have any suggestions please let me know and I will be sure to try to include them.

Thank you,
Kyle

2 comments:

Val said...

NICE!!!

Geetha said...

Love the new look!!